TWOS: 7 Ways to Fill the Rose-Shaped Void
Welcome to my weekly blog series: Tuesday Walk of Shame. Here I hang my head low as I admit to having watched the previous night’s episode of The Bachelor (or its various spin-offs) and provide my own personal commentary. I’ll tell you what I loved. I’ll tell you what I hated. And most importantly, I’ll tell you what I would have done differently.
Vote Kris for The Bachelorette… because socially anxious, kinda bitchy, hopelessly unromantic nerds deserve love too.
Today Kris has actually taken a hiatus from her Tuesday Walk of Shame, so I decided to jump in and write something Bachelor-related for you. I know you’re all probably missing the Bachelor and its weekly dose of rose activity at the rose ceremony, so I thought I would provide you with a list of rose-related activities that you could do to fill the void until the premiere of The Bachelorette!
So here we are, 7 things you can do to fill the rose-shaped void left behind by The Bachelor:
1) Put a rose under a glass cover and wait for the curse to end
2) Press the petals in wax paper inside your favourite nerdy (and heavy) books
3) Wear a rose around your waist and pretend you’re Margaery Tyrell (like Justine does here below!)
4) Put on a mask and carry around a long-stemmed rose. Wander around mysteriously pretending you’re Tuxedo Mask.
5) Paint the roses red for the Queen of Hearts (Justine is in this one too – she loves her rose-related characters!)
6) Get 1989 roses and send them to Taylor Swift, as Harry Styles was rumoured to have done to congratulation her about 1989 (this seems a little expensive)
7) Hold your own rose ceremony with all of your friends
How else can you fill the rose void left by the Bachelor? Let us know in the comments!
Want more Tuesday Walk of Shame? Click on the banner below!